Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 11:39:21 MST
On Tue, 13 Dec 1994 12:54:00 EST Jim Gerland - Network User Support said:
>I servered that userid off here for LISTSERV and MAILER as soon as I
>saw it this morning and am now getting over 100 copies sent to the lists
>we maintain.  I can handle this.  At least the folks on those lists will
>not be bothered.

And since he didn't subscribe first to my dozen lists, they did not get hit,
as I canned them instead of forwarding to list.  I of course saw it on
a couple dozen other lists.  [log in to unmask] DID REPLY and said he
was permanently canned from their system for violating appropriate use
agreements he signed.

cyclops

  Dan Lester                          Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Network Information Coordinator     WWW: http://cyclops.idbsu.edu
  Boise State University Library
  Boise, Idaho  83725                 In the kingdom of the blind, the
  208-385-1235                        one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus. 1523