Jae Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:43:13 -0400
> people are not lining up to request this feature. (blocking messages
> with excessive quoting).

Me.  ME!  If I had a nickle for every time I've written to a
subscriber off-list and asked them to stop the <blankety blank>
overquoting or had to spend time pruning my archives, I'd be rich
enough to buy Microsoft.

It's the #1 complaint of my listowning friends, and of my subscribers
as well, who get huge messages with "me too" at the bottom.

I wasn't able to read Eric's full message because it wrapped so
horridly on my low-tech text only screen... but Eric, I know a *bunch*
of listowners who would kill for such a feature.

Jae Walker
Listowner, SW-RPG