Bruce Dienes <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Oct 1992 23:26:20 CDT
Hi!

I am a listowner for quaker-l, and we are frequently getting queries as
to what on-line services will gateway to InterNet (for access to
quaker-l) and what procedures are needed to send the mail through the
gateway for each of these services.

Does anyone out there have a comprehensive list?  Including "how to"
instructions if possible, but just a list would be a great start.

So far I know that CompuServe, The Web, PeaceNet, GreenNet, EcoNet,
FidoNet and FreeNet can gateway, and that Prodigy cannot.  I am unclear
about others (e.g. GEnie, America Online, etc).

Any info would help!  Send to me at [log in to unmask] if you don't
want to clutter up the net....

Thanks!
--
Bruce P. A. Dienes                     Beware the iniquitous Disk Trolls!
BitNet:   dienes@uiucvmd