Bob Wier <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Dec 1994 18:54:46 -0600
At  6:54 AM 12/3/94 -0500, Elliott Parker wrote:
>appears in the 23 Nov issue of Chronicle of Higher Education.
>(a US publication for college and university staff/faculty)
>    In brief, the article considers whether a list owner can
>ban/delete somebody from a list.
>    From somebody who is in the middle of this kind of situation,
>the article is interesting, even if it doesn't offer any solution.
>    And yes, I would still drop a subscriber if they insist
>on disrupting a list.

agreement back to the owner.

This was a netcom based list. I've queried the owner as to whether that was
required by netcom (based on their difficulities) or if it was something he
came up with by himself.

Seems like it might avoid some potential problems if you had a
"pre-nuptial" :-) agreement from list subscribers that they were going to
be good net citizens.

THANKS

 --    Round Up the Usual Disclaimers!     --
Bob Wier, CS Dept., East Texas State University
   [log in to unmask] - keeper of the
    Photo-3D, Motorola MC68HC11,
Icom Radio and Overland Trails mailing lists