David Mayerlen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:10:19 -0500
Hi,

 Why does CC-Mail switch to a proportional font when reading email
approximately greater than 20k. Plain text email with columns of numbers
ends up looking jagged! (And Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Internet
Mail) Netscape and pine (obviously) don't seem to have this problem.

 Can anyone think of a solution so that we can send out tables of numbers
and ensure that the columns will all line up? We thought about using html
but many email packages cannot read html properly.

Regards,

 David Mayerlen