Max Potter <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 00:11:08 +0100
In message <[log in to unmask]
ssland.bc.ca>, Jason Rasku <[log in to unmask]>
writes
>On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Lord Julus wrote:
>
>> So, does anybody have a list of server owners that would accept
>> either free or at cost a new list on their server ?
>
>        I have a server myself, and I know there is a list of hosts
>avalable somewhere, but I do not know where that is.  It includes hosts on
>diffrent software than listserv, but there are a fair number of hosts
>avalable.  You could also check out lsoft for hosting, as they do that, as
>well as provide the software.  Other than that I can not help you very
>much.
>
>                                                        Jason Rasku

I have just carried out a search using Yahoo! via headings as follows:

Computer & Internet/ Internet/ Mailing lists

Quite a lot of interesting information including at least a couple of
outfits that offer free lists such as Makelist.

Regards

Max Potter
--
I grow old ever learning new things - Solon c640-558BC