"David M. Rosenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 18:40:46 EST
I vaguely remember reading that there was a patch or settings file or
something that could be used with Macintosh Eudora Pro to allow a list
editor to forward messages with the original headers intact and the addition
of "Resent-" headers - so that an editor can send a message and have it
posted to a list as though it came from the original sender.

If such a patch or settings file exists for Macintosh Eudora Pro, would
someone tell me where I can get it via anonymous FTP?

/David M. Rosenberg          [log in to unmask]         1-617-253-8054