Eleftheria Maratos-Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 14:13:48 EST
>>If the new owner is not found before a trip I am about to make,
is it possible for a list owner, or the system person in
charge of lists, to 'SUSPEND' a list, preventing both postings
and subscriptions, and then re-activate it a couple of weeks
later?  If so, who can do it, and what are the commands, please.

David Mark
'Owner', GIS-L <<

I think the owner put the list in suspended animation by sending
the command

HOLD LISTNAME

to the appropriate list-server.  You can reactivate it by sending
the FREE LISTNAME command.

Terry