"H. Stephen Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:44:16 -0600
I have a subscriber who gets HTML digests.  For the last couple of
weeks, he gets this message whenever he tries to open an e-mail
containing the digest:

"Error trying to validate certificate from listserv.indiana.edu using
OCSP - unauthorized request"

He says he gets the same error when he tries to view messages in the
list's archives.

I've switched him over to plain text digests, which I hope will
ameliorate the problem ... but does anyone know why a certificate would
be involved in just looking at a digest?

H. Stephen Wright
Principal Owner, [log in to unmask]