Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 17:29:02 -0400
David Young <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> I have a list that I want subscribers to be able to receive digests from.
> As near as I can tell, the list header is almost identical to another one
> that  can be  digested.  However,  whenever  a  subscriber tries  to turn
> digesting on for  them, LISTSERV says it isn't  available for  that list.
> Is there a reason for this and how do I go about correcting it?

You should attach the list header when you post a question like this, or at
least mention the list name so we can go look at it.   My guess is that you
have neither  a Notebook nor  a Digest keyword  in the list header.  If you
have notebooks are turned on  by default.  If  you don't, they're not.  But
you can force  digests without notebooks by  adding a Digest=Yes,path, etc.
line.
--
  Norm

"Smokers are productive, but death cuts efficiency"