"Gary Frishman, MD" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:42:12 -0400
I run a list serve using the Novel GroupWise EMail program.  The list serve requires that I forward back people's comments after editing out the inappropriate text lines.  Groupwise treats all forwarded emails as attachments and, as such, I can't edit them.  To get around this, I have been hitting "reply" rather than "forward" which allows me to edit responses and the messages go out.  Unfortunately, the list serve now interprets all listings as coming from my email address rather than the originator.

Can anyone give me suggestions on how to either
1) edit the forwarded Email in Novel Groupwise program (I don't have access to any other email programs) or
2) have the list serve program recognize the email address of the original email (present in the body but not "from" box of the email).

Thanks much,
Gary Frishman
Brown University