Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:33:49 +0000
On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:41:22 -0500, Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Subscription= By owner  Send= Private  Validate= Yes,Confirm
>
>If I take off the Confirm, will web subscription requests then go to the list owners for approval

The ,confirm (present or not) on Validate= will have no effect on Subscription=
All subscription requests will be forwarded to the Owner(s) for approval as long
as   Subscription= By owner or  Subscription= By_owner

Validate= Yes,Confirm
 will not require confirmation unless the user forgets to include a personal
password with the command.  note that all commands executed via the WWW
interface automatically include the personal password (after you have logged in)
so they will be done without furhter confirmation.