Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:53:40 -0600
On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:20:21 -0300, "Richard W. Wood" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>so my only need is to know if I can run Listserv on a
>machine on the LAN that is not directly connected to the net.

Sure this can be done.  You simply need to understand SMTP mail routing and
other network issues.  This is a subject better suited for followup on the
LSTSRV-L list where Server and Network Admins congregate since most List Owners
never have to deal with these issues and cannot provide useful help.