Russell Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Sep 2018 19:14:56 +0000
Thanks, Joe.

	> It would be good if the sysadmin at the site checked, however, you may want to do some checking as well.
	> You might notify your Listserv site administrator about this.

I've done that. I'm not convinced they see it as their problem, or at least that they did the first couple of times it came up.

	> If this is really peculiar to "IBM's Coboin as one of the spam filter source. " it may be a while in unraveling
	> what is happening.  If you can get them, the SMTP logs at the site may have an explanation of what is happening.
	> You'll need the Message-ID of the mail in question; the sysadmins need that to search the logs.  There is always
	>a possibility this is related to mail standards, but I thought Listserv 16.* had resolved that.

I did, too.

	> In the meantime, the suggestions regarding Auto-Delete can be useful (but you can't keep that on too long,
	> the logs just fill up with junk).

Yes, that's why it's set the way it is.

	> Anyway, best of luck (these kind of things can drag on forever).

Thanks for the encouragement . . .

This list, by the way has been among the most consistently helpful of any group I've ever consulted about tech issues (the old PMail list was similarly responsive).

-- Russ