Jane-Kerin Moffat <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:06:43 -0400
From: John Chadwick [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
>  I decided to do a whois on the domain

Please will someone explain to this greenhorn what a "who is" is how you do it?
Thanks

At 12:42 PM -0400 7/11/01, Gilles Frydman wrote:
>Ewatch.com is an entity which archives newsgroups and mailing lists as a
>for-profit venture.

I could find nohting on the website - not even in the EWATCH FAQs
about not-for-profit archiving.  PC Wire, which owns EWATCH, looks
like a big commercial clipping service for business clients, and the
demarcation between EWATCH as a division of  PCWIRE and the the
larger company  is so murky as to appear non-existent.

        Jane-Kerin Moffat