Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 May 1997 23:55:16 -0600
At 07:44 PM 5/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>On Sat, 10 May 1997, Judith Hopkins wrote:
>I've thought of that but rejected it because this is a fairly high-volume
>list. Most days we have between 100-200 posts. I really don't want to
>review every post that comes through the gateway. Thanks for the
>suggestion, any others out there?

    I sure don't know of any....and as a fellow wordsler I understand the
impossibility of reviewing them all.  I guess the cost of the usenet
gateway is some spam.....and since wordslers can handle a couple hundred
messages  a day without blinking, I personally feel that they can handle
some spam without whining.....isn't the motto still "Words-L, where the
weak are killed and eaten"?

cyclops

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534