William Schults <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:17:04 -0500
I'm experiencing a problem with word wrapping in the web arhcives of a new
list for which I serve as owner.

The problem is that messages sent as "plain text" are properly word wrapped
when sent out by listserv to mail clients.  However, when they appear on
the web archives, long lines do not word wrap, but run on to the right
until a hard carriage return (paragraph)is reached.  This problem does not
seem to occur for messages sent as "enriched text".  This problem also does
not occur in the "digest" version e-mailed out to digest subscribers.

I've seen several other postings to this list about word wrapping, but none
that seem to address the issue of it appearing in the web archive.

Does anyone know what is happening here or how to fix it?

Thanks.

Bill Schults