Murph Sewall <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Jul 1994 21:08:58 -0400
[my "previous message" was a response to a librarian who complained about
receiving a massive, unsolicited catalog from a book company (or book sales
rep) who apparently identified recipients by doing a review of one of the
librarians' lists.  I cc'd [log in to unmask] where the catalog originated.
As you can see, we got the sort of positive response one would hope to get
from a host postmaster].