Jean-Marc Mantel <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 21:07:50 PDT
I received this message from one of the subscriber of my
list

I took note of the same situation in my mailbox.

I don't know the answer.

Have you some idea?

Thank you for your attention.

>        Some people's name appeares in the "who it's
from" box on my table
>of contents IN Box, while other's address appears.  Like
S. xxxxx, for
>instance, her name used to appear, and now it's her
address.  When I called
>for a list of everyone on the List, all the addresses are

in the left
>collumn and all the names appear in the right collumn.
>        This doesn't really matter, but if it's convient
and you have time
>and you just happen to know the answer, maybe you could
let me in on the
>secret of this mystery.....  :)

Jean-Marc Mantel, M.D. Psychiatrist
Coordinator: International Association of Spiritual
Psychiatry
medicine, psychology and psychiatry'
P.O. Box 131, Atlit 30300, Israel
Phone 972-4-9842812, fax 972-4-9842663