Vickie Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 08:52:57 -0400
In other words, is this a legit address, or another forged one?

Though not exactly a SPAM yet, I suggest that people who subscribe
to a huge number of unrelated lists also fall in the SPAM category,
and than ongoing discussions of them probably better belong there.
So I'm suggesting we shift this discussion over to SPAM-L now.

Our lists also received a large number of subscription requests from
jailbird.

Finger from here doesn't yield anything, but you might be interested,
sort of, in the contents of jailbird's web page, which I just found
at http://intouch.phx.primenet.com

I'd suggest checking soon.  Primenet may not be so amused
by all this.  By the way, does anyone have a better address
than POSTMASTER for Primenet?  I think it's time to chat with
them.

Vickie Banks
H-NET Technical Assistance
EDTECH Editor