Wed, 8 Apr 1992 20:19:38 GMT
Hi again. Major oops this time. Butterfingers (me) just sent a blank LIST
file to listserv and wiped out my list. I intended to get a new copy (as
backup) edit it and resend it but did it backwards (half asleep). So, my
list is gone, I have no copy of the old LIST file, listserv (actually
listearn) thinks I'm not an owner, it's night-time so there's no systems
manager around. The members of the list are going to be pretty annoyed!

Does listserv/listearn keep a backup copy of the LIST files? (Our system
presumably has backups but a few new members won't be on the list).

Two years a list owner and still having fun...

--- Rotan Hanrahan.