"Cindy,Heavilin" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 May 1999 21:31:01 -0400
 Randy stated;

> In the extreme case where you get a subscriber that actually does query
> their account and inquire about it, is probably more interested in
> politicizing about how you should run your list and is a problem
> subscriber anyway.

You hit that nail right on the head.  That is what prompted me to ask my
original question.

Thank goodness for list co-owners.  They save us from list or should I
say, subscriber burnout!  It is great to be able to say, I need a few days
off and of course do the same for them too!  I don't know how I used to
manage four lists solo and remain sane!

Cindy H
Pugdogs-L, Griffy-L,
Pro-Handler, & Showpug-L