Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 09:23:03 -0400
How do I fix up the below?  Any help is appreciated because my list
is holding all the messages.

Thanks,

Sue

An error occurred  while logging mail to the archives  of the MELISSAE list.
An incomplete copy of the message might  be present in the archive file. The
list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error. Please take
corrective action  and issue  a "FREE  MELISSAE" command  when you  want the
message to be reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'00E0000B' opening file E:\LISTS\MELISSAE\MELISSAE.LOG9607 <<<
 -> Severity: Error
 -> Facility: Accounting/quota subsystem
 -> Abstract: Directory quota exceeded
 -> I/O mode: Record write