Garrie Burr <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 May 2006 15:12:29 -0500
This is probably a really stupid question but I can't find any explanation
in the documentation...

I'm trying to set a list so that they do not see the web confirmation link
in confirming a posting to their list, just the text like below:

The TEST-L  list has been  configured to  request explicit confirmation of
all
messages posted  to the list, for  security reasons. You must  now confirm
that
the enclosed  message did  originate from you.  To do so,  simply reply to
the
present message and type "OK" (without the quotes) in the text of your
message.
If this  does not work, or if the  message did NOT originate from you,
contact the
list owner for assistance.

In the mail template for the list, at the CONFIRM1 section I removed the
references to the weblink but I notice that the text there did not match
the text I see in the message block above.   Saving the edited template
and then testing did not bring about a change -- the confirmation web link
still appears.

 Is there someplace else this is stored?  Is it actually possible to keep
the confirmation link out of a confirmation-needed response from LISTSERV?

--Garrie