Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:08:34 -0500
I never had any problem with that command here, running 1.8d on NT4/sp6a, but then I never put it into interactive mode either, unless I actually plan to interact with it directly through the console, and when things are running properly I can't come up with any reason for doing that.  Anything interesting that I may want to see will be recorded to the logfile anyway.

At 06:45 AM 2/24/2003, you wrote:
>It won't be unduplicated, and it will have extra stuff you'll have to
>filter out, but
>
>    query * for *@*
>
>will produce a report of all subscribers to all lists, when issued with

I'm running LISTSERV  on Win2kServer.  I set LISTSERV to interactive mode
to observe the effect of sending the following email command:

query * for *@*

The command was received but then LISTSERV appears to hang -- nothing
further appears to be happening after 10 minutes.  Is it normal for this to
happen?  I had to close LISTSERV since during this period our web interface
won't respond and of course no other LISTSERV activity can take place.

Steve