"Tabariasl, Hamid" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:37:24 -0500
I wanted to create List by sending email to ListServ. This process
worked fine as long as I did not ask for any archive. I attempted to
create one list named Testing2-L with archive and got the following
error messages.

"The distribution of your message dated Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:35:51 -0500
with subject  "Final message  for  testing2-L" has  been  postponed
because  the TESTING2-L list is held. No action  is required from you;
your message will be reprocessed automatically once the list owner
releases the list".

"An error occurred while logging mail to the archives of the TESTING2-L
list. An incomplete copy of the message might  be present in the archive
file. The list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this
error. Please take corrective action  and issue a "FREE  TESTING2-L"
command when you  want the message to be reprocessed".

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'00000011' opening file
>>> C:\NOTEBOOK\TESTING2-L\TESTING2-L.LOG0211 <<<
 -> Severity: Warning
 -> Facility: Generic error codes
 -> Abstract: File/major entity not found
 -> I/O mode: Record write

I tried to correct the above problem by adding DIGEST= NO to list
configuration
and uploaded the changes to the list and then freed the testing2-L list
and removed the DIGEST= NO from list configuration. I still have the
same problem!

Any suggestion would be appreciated.
H.T