Dan Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:31:44 -0400
For v1.8d, adding Attachments=No,Filter to the list configuration will block the virus attachments. If your listmembers are used to sending attachments to each other, be sure to tell them about the change and why the change is being made. I don't know about editing multiple list configs... we're not that big.

Dan Robinson