Pete Koutoulas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 11:19:16 +0000
This is probably pretty basic to the pros out there, but it's
driving me crazy! I keep getting flooded by bounced mail error
messages within reserved mailbox error messages (!) because the
bounced mail error message was sent to "the reserved owner-Kentucky
mailbox". I think I understand the concept of the owner-listname
reserved mailbox, and I can usually decipher the error message, but
if I understand what's going on (and I frequently do not !) Listserv
is supposed to monitor bounced mail messages for me. But it would
appear that I am not able to take advantage of this feature because
the bounced mail error message is not being processed by Listserv. Is
there something I am missing? I am including my header for
reference. Any help would be very much appreciated!

*  KENTUCKY--KY Civic and Political Discussion
*      Kentucky civic life and politics are the themes of this
*  discussion list.  The purpose of the list is to share information,
*  ideas, opinions, and inquiries about public life, both civic and
*  political, in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
*
*  Review= Public  Subscription= Open,Confirm Send= Public
*  Notify= Yes   Reply-to= List,Respect     Files= Yes
*  Validate= No  Stats= Normal
*  Ack= No
*  Notebook=Yes,C:\LISTS\KENTUCKY,Monthly
*  CONFIDENTIAL= NO
*  Daily-Threshold= 100   Auto-Delete= Yes,Semi-Auto
*
*  [log in to unmask] (Pete Koutoulas)
*  Owner= Quiet:
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask]  (Bob Moore)
*  Errors-To= Owner