Wed, 22 Feb 1995 20:39:41 -0600
On Wed, 22 Feb 1995, Joan Korenman wrote: (in part)

>                                                           , but my real
> problem with his solution is that my list has more than 3500 subscribers,
> and his solution isn't really practical for so large a list.

Dealing with the output of something like Q listname FOR *@* can be
a bear when you have thousands of subscribers (get that thing dealt
with and deleted before the "authorities" start griping too much).
But it isn't difficult to find the conceals with a simple search
program, such as most email editors have.

But I agree with Joan, it would be nice to have the search features
she mentions in the reamainder of her item.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner