John Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:07:31 -0500
My list daily digest contains HTML code (many more pages of code than actual text; see sample below)
and digest subscribers are complaining. The individual posts (non-digest) all are plain text.

What am I doing wrong? How can I get this code out of digests? Is there a command I can include in
the header to set this up for all subscribers?

John Mack

SAMPLE DIGEST PAGE:

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C4CD5B.1BCC0510

Hi,
I am trying to compile a list of 5-10 major drug discoveries in the past
20 years to use as evidence that important innovation in pharmaceuticals
is still occurring. While I can come up with a few off the top of my
head, I'm having a really hard time find a good source for basic
information such as drug name, year of approval or introduction, disease
treated, lives saved, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to
look? Thanks in advance!

Jennifer Flynn Uptegrove
Rutgers Business School
MBA Candidate 2005

You are subscribed to the PHARMA-MKTING listserv.
www.pharma-mkting.com

If you wish to be removed from this list, please see

http://www.pharma-mkting.com/PMNetwork-forum.html

For help contact: John Mack at [log in to unmask]

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C4CD5B.1BCC0510

xmlns:st1=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" =

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<link rel=3DFile-List href=3D"cid:filelist.xml@01C4CD5B.1B65A220">
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"PlaceType"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"PlaceName"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"place" downloadurl=3D"http://www.5iantlavalamp.com/"/>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
  <o:DoNotRelyOnCSS/>
 </o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
 <w:WordDocument>
  <w:SpellingState>Clean</w:SpellingState>
  <w:GrammarState>Clean</w:GrammarState>
  <w:DocumentKind>DocumentEmail</w:DocumentKind>
  <w:EnvelopeVis/>
  <w:Compatibility>
   <w:BreakWrappedTables/>
   <w:SnapToGridInCell/>