Geff Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 21:35:50 -0500
  Send mail to [log in to unmask] for more info.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BAC621.50323CC0

Sorry to bug you people with this stuff, but I'm kind of at my wit's end
to solve this problem.  This lady, when she posts to my list, cannot seem
to do it without this file coming along.  It seems like it only happens
when she does a "reply to" or something along those lines.  But people
have suggested all kinds of things, and the attachment still comes along,
a binary file, MIME, I guess.

The file title always comes in the "Attchmnt" part of the header:
1. [Application/MS-TNEF] (2.7KB) ""

I just set her header to "short" rather than "full" but I don't really
see how that will help.  Since it only happens when she does certain
replys, I thought that maybe changing the headertype around, but I'm
clueless, here.

Any suggestions, either to me, or to her, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Geff
owner Hepv-L