"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 14:37:57 -0500
I was wondering, is there any way to set up a list, so that all the
listowners are notified when a subscription is altered, but not the
subscriber.  My situation:  I co-own a list with Pam.  I want Pam, but not
the subscriber to know when I set them to review, or to nomail etc.  If I
do it with a 'quiet' command, I am the only one who gets notified, but if
I don't put the quiet in, the subscriber gets a notification.  Is this
possible?

| Pauline M. Marshall    /  /          I-barc mailing list Listowner |
| [log in to unmask]      /  /     [log in to unmask] |
|        I-Barc - Internet Beagle Aficianado Recreation Club         |
| [log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask] |
| http://i-barc.logic.net/              Info? send the command: help |