Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 May 1997 09:23:08 +0000
On 13 May 97 at 6:11, F. Leon Wilson wrote:

> I am going to bulk add about 250 subscribers to my list.
>
> I need to set them to conceal and then set them to "NOMAIL" until June
> 1st.  The conceal status will be permanent.
>
> Is there are way to do a bulk conceal and "NOMAIL" only on those addresses?
>
> Thanks in advance.

What I would recommend would be to temporarily change your list
header so that CONCEAL and NOMAIL are the default subscriber options,
do the bulk add, then restore the header to its original state.

If someone happens to subscribe in that interval, I'm sure they'll
let you know when they realize that they're not getting mail :-)
(Or if you have Notify= Yes, you'll be notified that they subscribed
and you can just fix their subscription immediately before they have
a chance to notice).

Francoise