Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 May 1997 09:15:34 -4000
On 21 May 97 at 9:11, redaktionen wrote:

> I'm distributing an e-mailpaper via Listserv 1.8c. The numbers of
> subscribers, as it looks when I make a "rev mylist", is 625.
> But...when I recive a confirmation of what I'v send via my Listserv I get this:
>
> "Your message dated Tue, 20 May  1997 12:04:34 +0200 with subject "970520
> Dagens SverigeNytt" has been successfully distributed to the SVERIGENYTT
> list (299 recipients)."

The mail is distributed only those people who are set to MAIL.
Obviously, as someone else pointed out, the NOMAIL people don't get
it, but you also must not forget the DIGEST and INDEX people.

You can find out who has DIGEST set with the command:

QUERY listname WITH DIGEST FOR *@*

(Of course, you can substitute INDEX or NOMAIL for DIGEST to get the
people with INDEX or NOMAIL set)

Francoise