"Eng-Leong \"Jacky\" Foo" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 May 1997 08:22:39 +0900
UN Univ's Inst of advanced studies in tokyo is changing to Windows NT and
Office 97 but I have a problem since a hidden " > " is added to my email
when I use the "FORWARD" or "REPLY". This means that [log in to unmask]
rejects any changes the header of my lists whenever I conveniently use the
forward or reply icons. Listserv rejects it when copy and paste a header
that I have got from a "REVIEW listname SHORT" response. I must use the
contents from a "GET listname (HEADER" command.

Any suggestions to solve my problem. ?

I dont think it is an incompatibility problem. We have the NT version 1.8b
of LISTSERV

jacky