News Master <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 01:34:44 +0900
Hello,

I am very new to listserv.
This may be easy question but please tell me.

Is it possible to customize Command confirmation request message ?
Command confirmatio request message means this kind of message,

> Your command:
>
>                             XXXXXXXXXXX
>
>has been received. For security reasons,......

Since I want to start newsletter service in Japanese and in English,
it is difficult for Japanese to understand this ok mechanizm in English.
So I want to describe it in Japanese also.
I looked for it in DEFAULT.MAILTPL. but not in there.

Is it possible ?

Thank you for your help. Please forgive my poor English.

Takashi Hakii
Tokyo Japan