James Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 13:34:35 CST
On Thu, 15 Dec 1994 16:46:15 GMT+2 you said:
>Could anyone please tell me where I can get a listserver for DOS?
>
>We am using PMAIL3.22 and it does not have enough listserv features
>for our use.

If you are running Pmail on a Novell v3.x (or higher) network, you need
to use Mercury for the SMTP part.  Mercury has listserver-like functions
built in....though it does not have the features of Eric's list.  It is a
dropin replacement for Charon (assuming you might be using Charon now).

         risc.ua.edu:/pub/network/pegasus/merc113.zip

For a summary of commands, send mail to [log in to unmask], no subject,
one line saying

HELP

-- jf