"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 May 1996 15:46:00 EDT
The SENDER: line looks strangely like something other than a
normal list distribution.  On a VM/CMS LISTSERV (to a remote test
address), I have tried DUALHDR distributions.  The SENDER: shows
the name of the list, not 'LISTSERV' both in the RFC822 and
body-of-text (dualhdr).

Looking at your archives (not a REAL distribution), I see "good"
fields.  The list's definition can also override default LISTSERV
behaviour via the * SENDER= keyword.

Finally I believe there is a global LISTSERV config option (but
can't remember) for certain kinds of outputs associated with
commands.

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]                       "BEEP if you luv LDBASE"