Jean Bédard <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:49:54 -0400

Actually, when you click on the name of a list in the Subscriber's corner, it brings you to the join/leave Web page. What I did was to add a (conditional) link there (on the left column) called "Post to the list", coded the same way it is on the list home page (14.4). It's the best place... for now.

But I suggest that a better solution would be that clicking on the name of a list in the Subscriber's corner brings you directly to that list home page, not to the join/leave page: the list home page already includes a "Post to the list" link. Of course, this implies that all (these) lists have a Web directory defined.

Now the only lists with a clickable link are those you are already subscribed to; to post to other lists, I suggest you should be able to check the box on the left and, at the bottom of the column, have the choice between Subscribe, Unsubscribe, and a new one: Post. Or else, make all list names clickable, whether you are subscribed or not.

Jean Bédard