Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 May 1997 13:20:04 -0400
As far as I can tell, you are incorrect in your assessment.  What
LISTSERV(TM) is telling you is that you can not include one of your list's
posting in the body of another w/o considerable editting of the headers.  I
for one, am most happy to see LISTSERV apply such to malformed messages.

Here is my boilerplate for such situations.

Dear If you want this distributed to all of CPARK-L, you will need to remove the original "headers" that you included in your reply: the software does not allow you to include them, thinking that it is a "loop." Additionally, please remove all other original signatures and text NOT essential for context -- sometimes all you will need is a relevant SUBJECT: RE: line in your reply. Otherwise, simply forward to your intended correspondent. Thanks.
-- mailto:[log in to unmask] Tel: +1 814 863 1843 31 Shields Bldg; University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA (Please use my new e-mail address - no M/Frame mail)