"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 07:54:00 EST
>One of our former subscribers tried to resubscribe to AUTOCAT without
>any success.  I had her cc me on one of her attempts (attached below)
>and it looks perfectly OK (at least neither Douglas nor I could see
>anything wrong with it).   AUTOCAT does have subscribers from UNR.EDU
>so we know that node is acceptable to [log in to unmask]
>Her mail addressed to my personal address came through without any
>problem; it is just her communication with LISTSERV that seems to
>go into the void.   She did not receive any Confirm message nor
>have I received any as error messages.

>Anyone have any ideas?

Patience is a virtue ;-) I did a REVIEW and see the mentioned userid as
a subscriber.  Interestingly enough, the name field is NOT quite the
same as what shows up in the REVIEW list.

You could do a GET AUTOCAT (NOL and take a look at the Julian Date
field to see when this sub was last "touched."

Notification may or may NOT have been received by approp.  parties at
the time of your message.  UBVM uses lots of local SMTP "machines" to
deliver mail to external users and is THEE major LISTSERV Distribute
Backbone site.

>From: [log in to unmask] (Vicki L. Toy Smith)
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 12:03:34 -0800 (PST)

>Subscribe AUTOCAT Vicki Smith

abstracted AUTOCAT subscribers:

[log in to unmask]                          Lou Amestoy
[log in to unmask]                         Kathryn Etcheverria
[log in to unmask]                           Rosalyn Casey   [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]                            Vicki L. Toy Smith