"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:30:59 -0700
At 09:25 AM 4/10/2004, you wrote:
>What is the command to reset a setting (i.e. make everyone on the list
>moderated)  Is there global command?

Assuming that your list headers are appropriately set to moderate the list,
then there is no command that is needed unless one or more of your
subscribers is set to "editor."  (Setting to "editor" bypasses
moderation.)  In that case, the only command I can think of would be:

         quiet set [listname] noeditor for *

Hope this helps (and my confidence level in my suggestion is only about
30%, because I'm entirely sure I fully understood your question).

Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer

<http://charitychannel.com/>CharityChannel.com - The Conference That Never