Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:06:14 -0700
Does anybody have suggestions to change the default layout of the message
archives?

I would like

Sort by:  Date                          (currently Topic)
          Most recent first             (Currently Chronologically)

I have a large contingent that choose to participate with the list via the web
interface and the desired default settings would better facilitate thier
access.

(I could probably hack it out, but if somebody has done the work already...)

Randy, Our-Kids Administrator
http://rdz.acor.org/lists/our-kids/