Brett Watts <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:13:15 -0800
Hello,

I am trying to setup one of our mailing lists so it can be viewed as an
RSS feed.  I've dug through the forum archives and followed what I have
to view my test mailing list as an RSS feed.  However, it is not
working.

When I go to view the RSS feed, all messages are shown in the following
format:
=========================
62_Test Message #080205-02: Checking format with Rich Text
Format11_Brett [log in to unmask], 5 Feb 2008 11:21:57
-0800269_us-ascii Checking format with Rich Text
Format<br><br>---------- Brett Watts System Administrator Information
Technology Services Pomona College 156 E 7th Street Claremont, CA 91711
Email: [log in to unmask] Phone: (909) 607-4281 Fax: (909)
<http://listserv.pomona.edu/Archives/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0802&L=digeste
r-test&P=496>
Today, February 05, 2008, 41 minutes ago | &lt;&gt;
<http://listserv.pomona.edu/Archives/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0802&L=digeste
r-test&P=496>
above.

Also, if you click on the link in the mess above, it take you to the
message in the archive with looks as it should be.

I'm missing something but I can't figure it out.  Is it the Templates?
Is it how the archive is set up?  Anyone have any ideas?  Any help would
be appreciated.

Brett Watts
----------
Brett Watts
System Administrator
Information Technology Services
Pomona College
156 E 7th Street
Claremont, CA 91711
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Phone:  (909) 607-4281
Fax:     (909) 621-8060

This message has been scanned by Postini anti-virus software.