Eleftheria Maratos-Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Aug 1994 11:32:59 EST
RE: Autodeletes

I think this issue has come up before but I didn't pay attention
because it had never happened to my list.

How is the autodelete determined?  Some accounts bounce lots of mail
and aren't deleted.

Can this feature be turned off either globally or selectively?
This particular person is a frequent participant to the list.  It
is more work for me to write to him to confirm his address, wait for
the reply, add him back to the list and then figure out if his mail
is still bouncing than it would have been to just set him to digest.

Thanks in advance for any info on the subject.

Eleftheria Maratos-Flier, co-owner, Healthre
The following users have been removed ("auto-deleted", in list owner jargon)
from the HEALTHRE list as a  result of the nondelivery error report enclosed
below.  No action  is  required from  you;  this message  is  only for  your
information.