"Gilchrist, Michael Aaron" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Sep 2022 12:41:00 +0000
We're having problems with list moderation.  My goal is to only allow
specific list members to post to a list (call it List C) without
needing approval, but the remaining members get confirmation.  After
reading the manual (again and again).  I have tried the following
settings for List-C

  SEND= Editor
  SEND= (List-A)
  SEND= (List-B)

But that doesn't seem to work, i.e. members of List-A still need
approval.  Should I using,

  EDITOR= (List-A)
  EDITOR= (List-B)
  SEND= Editor

instead?

Or do I need

  EDITOR= (List-A)
  EDITOR= (List-B)
  SEND= Editor
  SEND= (List-A)
  SEND= (List-B)

Something else?

I've tried various combinations, but none seem to work and I'm not sure
if it's these settings or something else.

Thanks,

Mike