Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:11:30 -0500
At 17:20 1/24/2006 Tuesday, John Lyon wrote:
>> Someone here has a large list - about 5000 addresses. She
>> wants to cut down on the amount of time she spends on
>> maintaining the list.
>>
>> She emails the list only 3 times in a month. What kind of
>> parameters does she need for the delay() and max() settings.
>
>I would use Full-Auto,Delay(31),Max(3),Probe(6)

This should cut down ... alot of "messy" list-owner maintenance time

DEL listname *@*

which of course will remove all subscribers.

Or perhaps the maintenance of list subscriber bounce services could be off-loaded to a hands-on type?

Finally, maybe a blog or web page (no email) would do the trick (assuming no authenication issues).

/Pete