Johanna Frohm <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:51:49 -0500
For some reason an earlier response was rejected so I'm changing the
message somewhat and adding additional information.

> Does the log show digests being generated and sent?

I checked with our LISTSERV administrator and reviewed the log. The digest
wasn't generated at 23:55 which my list has in the header, BUT it did
generate at 4 p.m. yesterday.

Then another digest was generated and sent last night at 23:00

Here is the line for digest from my header:
* Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,23:55,size(1000)

Hopefully it was just a first day thing and it is now works as we
expected. I'm going to change the time to 24 and hopefully get it at
midnight tonight.

Johanna
Johanna Frohm    [log in to unmask]