Sat, 5 Apr 1997 13:45:55 -0500
   From: Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>writes:

      I just LOVE it when someone even HAS the FM, which has a fine index, to
   say nothing of being searchable on web or in your word processor....and
   then instead of Reading The F...ing Manual sends mail to some 530 folks to
   ask them to read the FM to him.

   Talk about idiocy....

I'm sorry to offend you with my ignorance.  I am trying.  I realize
that the Internet makes people forget that they are writing to human
beings and not machines, so I forgive your harsh words.  I apologize for
asking any questions which may not be of the caliber of the high
expertise on this list.  As someone who used to have a bad temper,
please let me offer an insight to you.  I've found that people
judge me by what I say.  While I rarely ever meet anyone I converse
with on the Internet, I do tend to carry my communication habits
with me out into the real world sometimes.

Have A Wonderful Weekend Friend
Steve

Steve Russell                     " If one is to do good,
[log in to unmask]              it must be done in the minute particulars.
http://www.umuc.edu/~srussell       General good is the plea of the hypocrite,
                                    the scoundrel and the flatterer."
                                    --- William Blake