"Byron C. Mayes" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:47:36 -0500
Greetings,

My list, BLACK-IP, hosted on listserv.temple.edu, is set to have a bottom
banner at the end of every message. The banner explains how to unsubscribe
so it's kind of important that it show up. Recently the banner stopped
appearing on several messages. I checked the management tools and the
banner is still there. I've made no changes to the list configuration for
quite some time.

Our Listserv administrator tells me that there have been no changes to
listserv.temple.edu so I'm not sure what the problem is. Does anyone here
have any ideas?

Thanks,
Byron

--
  Byron C. Mayes, MLS * Head, Library Systems and Technology
  Temple University Libraries